The Duder Dilemma The Duder Dilemma

RAINBOW PUKE!

This is so wonderful I am almost speechless. I never thought the internet could move me this much. :*)

The background arts excellent, the voice Hans supplied was great, the sprite itself is the most smallest adorable pixel Duder I've ever seen, the upgrades are fun, every time I died and came back to fight more and get more upgrades was magnificent fun, the controls feel like an ol' school arcade game which makes me smile even more, and overall this is amazing. Lovin' the medals too.

I found the Jet-pack is easy to get once you have the life and shield upgrades. 1000 gems doesn't seem far away once you rape Rainbow Puke. And the rainbow puke itself was the best part of it.

I am astounded once again by what the NG community can do, I'll never forget what my friends have done on this site for me. Thank you guys - thank you so much.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

NG Sketchbook Tour 08 NG Sketchbook Tour 08

Awesome look and feel.

Love the part of my peice ya used for the thumbnail for mine. :3

Swain did a great job with the voices even though I kind of miss hearing Blockhead tryin' to say the usernames. Impressive amount of pages and great amount of different styles. Loved some of the comments too.

Great tour - just a bloody great tour. I'm gonna celibrate! You should too!

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

Played it over 2 hours.

Beat it - love the end.
I had a huge laugh over the cost of destroying Earth only being $47,000.
Love all the cameos of NG characters.
Be proud dude - this game screams great quality and it feels like your playing something you could buy off the shelf.

I'd like to see even more cameos added one day and maybe a more expensive price on the destruction of Earth for more of a challenge.

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

Great game and still room for improvement.

I'd love to hear some background music or even have a choice of some. I wish badly that their were screaming SoundFX because I'd love to hear this dude scream when I saw off his limps and nail whats left to him upsidedown.

Great choice of tools and fun gameplay. This is one of those games that both are just great play and great to help ya vent or release your inner evil.
Better in this game then real life. Anyone who badmouths this game can kiss my hairy hick ass.

Epsilon Epsilon

This'll be big.

Love it. The style, the feel, and everything else! Great to look at and to play. You really know what your doin'. I can see this bein' HUGE. Break a leg buddy!
Only element from PORTAL ya didn't get was a crazy computer talkin' to ya - I would've enjoyed to hear a cool voice over to accompany the intructions.

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

Pretty cool.

Simple controls, fun gameplay, great replay value, and challageing levels. Definately mimics the 3D one well. Overall just a great game. However I think the graphics for the player could've been better. Maybe some shading effects or something.

NG Sketchbook Tour 07 NG Sketchbook Tour 07

Wonderful!

lol This turned out great. The fun facts and easter eggs were a nice touch. Once I get the money I'm so buyin' a shirt. I ain't never gonna forget this tour. The pic will for sure one day hunt me I know it. :P

Lemon Smash Lemon Smash

Haha, excellent!

Great gameplay, simple controls, and a nice style of graphics and choice of music. Their were no problems with it whatsoever. Everything fit perfect. I truly believe that this will become one of the classic games of NG. Faved and 5'd. Good job Duder. The Mullet-Man salutes you!

Coaly responds:

Thanks mullet-man, I was trying to get it all right since it's so simple. Unfortunately there's no collection for silly short games.

NG Today- Summer 2007 NG Today- Summer 2007

Enjoyable Read.

I really liked this. It was pleasent and had the kind of info the NG community wants to know. I also love the AS with turning pages with the mouse. It makes it more realistic. A few suggestions though: Of course make it longer, but also perhaps have some interviews of certiant authors BBS posters, do some research by taking polls and putting the results in there, and finally add some comics. Just have poeple submit one or two comics to ya to put around the back for a good laugh.
All that being said this is still very nice. I look forward to the next issue.

Tails Adventure Tails Adventure

Not bad.

It's fun, striaghtforward, clean gameplay.
The Action Scripting must of took you a while unless you just jacked an engine or copy & pasted one from a forum.
I enjoyed this though. Now that you understand these better try making an original one with your own characters and what not. Just spend a few days in your "think tank". lol

evil-knuckles responds:

I've been teaching myself actionscript for the past couple of years so most of it is mine (which is why there are still some problems here and there) but I did get some help online here and there. ^-^